Confirmed with Link: Jack Johnson signs 1x775k

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I will always love and appreciate Jack for how much he embraced being a CBJ at a time when not many would. He was instrumental to turning around the perception of the team. Despite being an analytical punching bag, I always thought he was a good player.

That being said, I hope he’s coming as the 7th D and not the “shutdown PK dman” that we need.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Y_mXCdR8ugBtedR-Y-nAIUPrDHDd-iWX8zGYg3FtKgw.jpg

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Lots of HF: We need experienced vets on this team!

The same people on HF: Why did we sign Jack Johnson for league minimum because he's old. What could he have to offer?
I don’t think people are mad about adding JJ because he’s old, they’re mad because they wanted someone who can contribute positively on the defensive side of the ice and the PK.

Jack is going to be great in the room though.

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
I don’t think people are mad about adding JJ because he’s old, they’re mad because they wanted someone who can contribute positively on the defensive side of the ice and the PK.

Yeah this is a locker room signing as I swear to god if he's our LHD3. Scream 7th Dman

I am still thinking we are in the hunt for an LHD3 through trade and this was a break glass incase of emergency because they didn't get their guy in FA signing.

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio

He will be great in the room, which is what this team needs
Let’s see how the kids develop and what other moves will be made before jumping to conclusions about how he will contribute on the ice
If he is going to play major minutes on the first or second pairing then there may be issues
But if a new coach comes in with a better defensive scheme (which is the expectation) then why can’t this work?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad