@ixcuincle, tell me about your life

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
A real legit question, although it might come off a bit rude.

How, as a 30+ year old living at home, do you look at your parents in the face? I mean, can you see the anguish and disappointment every time you come down (or up) for supper? Do they not push you to do something other than play video games and presumably spend their money?

You can't even sell some pot to get out of the house, mate?

Well, that's the thing. As far as we can tell he was just put in that house by his parents.... like they were like "Dude, you're awful. Just go away from us. We'll pay your rent just to keep you away."

It would explain why he has a 3 bedroom house with no couches, only one bed that doesn't even have a box spring for crying out loud. It's just him, a bunch of dolls and bobbleheads, mattress thrown on the floor, and folding chair & table.

So no, I don't think he has to worry about looking them in the face.... because they wouldn't put themselves in a position to be stuck in the unfortunate position of having to be in his presence.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Well, that's the thing. As far as we can tell he was just put in that house by his parents.... like they were like "Dude, you're awful. Just go away from us. We'll pay your rent just to keep you away."

It would explain why he has a 3 bedroom house with no couches, only one bed that doesn't even have a box spring for crying out loud. It's just him, a bunch of dolls and bobbleheads, mattress thrown on the floor, and folding chair & table.

So no, I don't think he has to worry about looking them in the face.... because they wouldn't put themselves in a position to be stuck in the unfortunate position of having to be in his presence.

Plus isn't Ix Asian??? I bet his fruitless existence brings his parents great great shame.

Reactions: Ralph Malfredsson

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

God damn, subtle savage mode engaged.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
God damn, subtle savage mode engaged.

I have given him plenty of time to have a discussion about this, and even offered to take him out for a real meal when I was in DC a few years ago. All I can do is piece things together and draw my own conclusions until he decides he wants to give us the answers he knows we all want.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I took quite a while off from posting here, but I remember him being kinda funny and somewhat (see: sort of) normal back in the later part of the first decade.

Then when I returned he was different. I can't believe it's not just a meme.

Reactions: Ralph Malfredsson
Sep 19, 2008
G F O P is, by his own admission, socially awkward and reveals to the GTA Online character during the Fleeca Job that he's not the best conversationalist and rarely meets people in person. When he meets people online and arranges to meet them in real life, he will show up but unseen by his dates and instead will watch them from afar. Sometimes he likes cracking bad jokes that end up in unanswered laughs, showing his inability to deal with people outside the business or the online life.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm mostly just shocked at how bad parents can fail. This is my greatest fear as a (hopefully) future father.

I don't care if my son/daughter is gay or straight, smart or stupid... whatever. I just don't want them to be a massive failure on all fronts, living in my basement forever. That shit is too real.

Reactions: RayP

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
G F O P is, by his own admission, socially awkward and reveals to the GTA Online character during the Fleeca Job that he's not the best conversationalist and rarely meets people in person. When he meets people online and arranges to meet them in real life, he will show up but unseen by his dates and instead will watch them from afar. Sometimes he likes cracking bad jokes that end up in unanswered laughs, showing his inability to deal with people outside the business or the online life.

So basically you're Lester Crest.

Makes sense.

Reactions: G F O P

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'm mostly just shocked at how bad parents can fail. This is my greatest fear as a (hopefully) future father.

I don't care if my son/daughter is gay or straight, smart or stupid... whatever. I just don't want them to be a massive failure on all fronts, living in my basement forever. That **** is too real.

:laugh:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
ix is secretly the worst poster here.
tim.png

Sep 19, 2008
Isn't it normal for 35 year olds to live in their parents' basement still?

I'm just reading this but...

Since you don't have snapchat you are absolutely unaware that I live in an empty house with a ton of empty rooms without any furniture. But keep talking about the basement.

The inaccuracy from people who don't bother to discord or snapchat and get the real story is hilarious. "Haha Ix is such a loser he lives with his parents." No, Ix is a loser because he sits at home all day in an empty house watching TV and taking mid-day naps.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I'm just reading this but...

Since you don't have snapchat you are absolutely unaware that I live in an empty house with a ton of empty rooms without any furniture. But keep talking about the basement.

The inaccuracy from people who don't bother to discord or snapchat and get the real story is hilarious. "Haha Ix is such a loser he lives with his parents." No, Ix is a loser because he sits at home all day in an empty house watching TV and taking mid-day naps.
You conveniently left out downloading and watching blurred Asian adult films

Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad