GDT: Ivan Demidov's KHL Season Opener

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Certainly an impressive showing, wish he played a little more and you can see he will need to add a good bit of mass and strength, but the puck skills are just sick. If he had of scored on that end to end rush, holy cow would that have been a highlight reel goal.

Will be very interesting to see how youtube handles things going forward cause they never allowed me to post KHL vids before and I only even attempted it this time for a Konyushkov vid cause I know preseason games or exhibition games are often allowed but once the season starts they don't allow vids to be posted.

If you watched the preseason games on vk.com, they let you watch them but now for the regular season games it's geo blocked so you can't see the game, they put up a blue screen during game action. So I don't think this will last but I'll keep making Demidov vids until they shut it down.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
I'm surprised by the production quality of this KHL stream. The only thing that is poor quality is the presenters suits :laugh:
I dont understand a lick of russian
But im sure the color guys sound better than TVA Spanre

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Certainly an impressive showing, wish he played a little more and you can see he will need to add a good bit of mass and strength, but the puck skills are just sick. If he had of scored on that end to end rush, holy cow would that have been a highlight reel goal.

Will be very interesting to see how youtube handles things going forward cause they never allowed me to post KHL vids before and I only even attempted it this time for a Konyushkov vid cause I know preseason games or exhibition games are often allowed but once the season starts they don't allow vids to be posted.

If you watched the preseason games on vk.com, they let you watch them but now for the regular season games it's geo blocked so you can't see the game, they put up a blue screen during game action. So I don't think this will last but I'll keep making Demidov vids until they shut it down.

It's actually pretty strange, because it used to be because KHL TV rights belonged to some nobody-knows-who-they-were in NA, but I doubt anybody actually owns KHL TV rights in NA right now.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021

Broke out to get 3 good shots from up close.
Made the 2 zone entries that led to his line’s goals.
Despite being 9th in Time on Ice for Forwards= 3rd Wheel on 3rd Line. His line being placed as 3rd line in the pre-game lineup was not a coincidence. It really is the 3rd line.
Top-3 Forwards had between 18:00 and 19:30 TOI vs Demidov 14:02
Only 0:37 seconds on PP.
Very impressed to see all the high IQ little details that show incredible polish to his game in poster Montreal’s shift video.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Demidov - 0g - 1a - 1pt

Celebrini - 0g - 0a - 0pts
Bedard - 0g - 0a - 0pts
Gretzky, Lemieux, Howe, Richard, Crosby, McDavid COMBINED 0g 0a 0pts.

Already the greatest ever.

"I was gonna rip his heart out, I'm the best ever. I'm the most technical and intelligent and most ruthless hockey player there's ever been, there's no one can stop me.

Matvei is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander—he's no Alexander.
I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless.
I'm Wayne Gretzky, I'm Bobby Orr, there's no one like me —I'm from their cloth.

There's no one that can match me.
My style is impetuous, my playmaking is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want his ankles, I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah. "

- Ivan Demigod

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
"I was gonna rip his heart out, I'm the best ever. I'm the most technical and intelligent and most ruthless hockey player there's ever been, there's no one can stop me.

Matvei is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander—he's no Alexander.
I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless.
I'm Wayne Gretzky, I'm Bobby Orr, there's no one like me —I'm from their cloth.

There's no one that can match me.
My style is impetuous, my playmaking is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want his ankles, I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah. "

- Ivan Demigod

I was just imagine him saying that with a speech impediment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad