It's Official

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Yeah, no way should anyone survive this loss, almost everyone needs to go, leaving only an interim until and actual coach is gone. Jackson is another easy lazy hire though, so prepare for more shite.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
F-jN652aAAAteC3.jpeg.jpg

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Ok, so I know there have been dozens of "what's wrong" discussions, but does anyone have any ideas as to why we can't score? Doubled up the opposition in shots again, and only 2 goals.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Woodcroft: “well that’s it buddy”
Manson: “yep…yep”

My sad lip reading attempt

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
doubt any players ask for a trade out as all of them aren’t playing well (even after the season).

Coaching change should be coming though.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
That's it. This team is COOKED

They lost to the San Jose f***ing Sharks, the same team that gave up back-to-back 10 goals last week :laugh:

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
This team basically has the worst offense, goals against and PK in the league. No wonder they are so bad. You can't win being dead last in so many categories. lol

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Ok, so I know there have been dozens of "what's wrong" discussions, but does anyone have any ideas as to why we can't score? Doubled up the opposition in shots again, and only 2 goals.
If they're mostly perimeter shots from 30 feet out, it's going to look great for the stats. We have a top 6 that thinks they can pass it into the net and a bunch of peachy cupcakes in the bottom 6 who'd jump at their own shadows, never mind adopting a straight line game and going hard to the net and along the walls. They set up along the perimeter all the time, and never load up the slot. Like as if it's a perpetual power play.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Funny thing is we are only 8 points back of a WC with 70 games left and a lot of bad to middling teams in the Western Conference.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Funny thing is we are only 8 points back of a WC with 70 games left and a lot of bad to middling teams in the Western Conference.
That is encouraging, but it's also assuming we turn this around, and very soon. But I'm not really seeing any signs that is going to happen, and that is the worst thing.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
With this loss, we're officially the worst team in the NHL.
They are tied in the standings and because they have played more games San Jose is still actually in last place.

Enough with this 'sky is falling' perspective. ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlackDogg

independent observer

Apr 9, 2023
With this loss, we're officially the worst team in the NHL.
Not sure how i feel at the moment, disappointed, sad or angry…

It‘s just a disgrace what is unfolding given the top end talent that is on the roster…

The culture of this club is just completely broken… there were always signs of weak mental makeup, bad roster management, bad cap allocation…

It‘s unbelievable… just bad management over the years… and this people earn millions…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad