It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia S12

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Figured the daughter was going to be at Paddy's but thought it was going to be an inadvertent mistake on Dee's part. At least for me, it was a nice twist that she did it on purpose.

Edit: Perusing the IASIP Wikipedia page and didn't realize that the indifferent lifeguards were Game of Thrones creators D.B Weiss and David Benioff who wrote an episode a few seasons back.

Last edited:

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Yeah they telegraphed that ending a little too much and it was obvious she was gonna be his daughter though it was still kinda funny.

I think they just gotta stop with these split episodes and do more of the 'arbitration' type which was the best this season where they're all in one room and just talking **** or scheming.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
"Let's go get this worm out of my ass"

Imagine any other show having that line close out an episode :laugh:

I enjoyed the episode. Not as much as the past two but I enjoyed it.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
I decided to restart the series. I bought the first four seasons for like $30. Seasons are dirt cheap.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Not great, but I liked the twist. The whole time I thought his brother looked vaguely familiar, and when I looked him up on IMDB I realized where I knew him from. He was the bully in A Christmas Story.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Not great, but I liked the twist. The whole time I thought his brother looked vaguely familiar, and when I looked him up on IMDB I realized where I knew him from. He was the bully in A Christmas Story.

Yeah, I knew that as I was watching the episode

Did anyone else notice that they spelled his name wrong in the credits?

They listed him as "Zach Ward", but his first name is actually spelled Z-a-c-k

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
"You're making out with my dog!"

:laugh::laugh:

just when I thought Cricket found love

I started to suspect she wasn't real when she appeared on the dock and said she was running away

It occurred to me that she only ever showed up when nobody else was around

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I know him from Titus

Such a great show :laugh: He seems like he has barely aged since then, too.

That was a funny one, I like how it tied into the other episode as well. I didn't expect the ending, but did have a fleeting thought that perhaps she was all imaginary as no one had acknowledged her throughout the whole episode. Then realized the clue when she talked about him kicking her around the shop :laugh:

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I really enjoyed the episode, especially the way they tied it into earlier episodes

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Too much Cricket is not a good thing

Yeah, it sort of felt wrong to not see the gang featured in an episode....has to be the first time they've done that yeah??
I was pretty sure the girl was fake from the second she arrived. But the twist I was not lol.

I really enjoyed the episode, especially the way they tied it into earlier episodes
It was a great concept that felt a bit squandered IMO.
My biggest problem with this season is that the episodes are too short, IDK if it's an ad revenue thing but losing a few minutes with each episode messes up the flow.

However this was the first week where I was kind of glad it ended early.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I really find the Cricket scenes to be cringey and hard to watch so I'm thinking of skipping the new episode or is it a must-watch?

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
Good episode, love The Cricket!

anyone else recognize Crickets brother?
a-christmas-story.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad