GDT: It's a great day for hockey!! Pens @ Oilers 9PM EDT, SN1 and TVA Sports

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Just trade anyone you can and embrace the rebuild. There is no competing with this group. Continuing to pretend that you can compete is just pathetic.
Except that Sid chose to close out his career here.

And the owners want to milk three or so more years of ticket sales from those coming out to see the core.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Doc deserves to not to play on our shitty Top 6. He should be on the third line with Eller to get some points
Doc-Eller-Puustinen was the one line that had identity, even with Jesse there it wasn’t even as good as those 3.

This is like last season, Doc would do very well with Eller, then get bumped up with Sid and Rust, that line would get caved in even more with bleeding shots and goals and then he’d be dumped back to the 3rd line - rinse and repeat with Sullivan.

He does the same shit over and over again, nothing different.

Eller has been really good so far this season, we should get something decent for him, hopefully a 2nd if he continues like this
He’s probably giving it 110% to make sure he can be visible enough around the league to get the f*** out of Sullivan’s coaching.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
I would always fire Sullivan first before I do any trade at this point, I think we’re past the point of moving players continuously to excuse this coach of having the wrong players when he keeps using the wrong players in wrong ways.

You gotta draw the line, like a bloke here mentioned, I think Big Dummy? The McPhee line of you gotta work with who you give them and not let them dictate who they need or something like that, Sullivan has gotten the players he has wanted and has failed each time to use them correctly.
I would have fired him several years ago.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
Had to finally use an ad blocker on my iphone. This site has become completely unusable without one. Constant layered ads and then some that actually cover posts and can't be removed. It's almost as pathetic as the Penguins.

Send Blomqvist down he has some real potential. No need to ruin him behind this mess. Let Jarry be the tank commander.
Yeah. I was just thinking about feeling bad for him. He deserves better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad