GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That still leaked through Allen and he had no idea where it was.

I'm on a quick trigger with everybody from Rogalski to Fitz to Allen.

I wish Daws was actually good, I'd PUNT Allen after a few more dreadful performances. But someone might actually claim him for the cap hit he has.

So we're pretty much screwed anyway.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This is terrible. We are soft, slow and sloppy. Nothing is done with a purpose, almost every battle is lost, can't complete a pass... Utter disaster. Super lucky not to be down 3.

Reactions: mdj12784

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Allen looks like he has no idea where the puck is on like half the Islanders shot attempts. Is he just off, or are our defenders screening the shit out of him?

Reactions: mdj12784

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
This team has no skill, no speed, has size but is physically weak and loses every board battle, has horrible goaltending, its defense looks lost.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Allen looks like he has no idea where the puck is on like half the Islanders shot attempts. Is he just off, or are our defenders screening the shit out of him?

Literally everything is a dumpster fire. No one, including the goalie, has any idea what is going on.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Have the game on but not watching too intently yet. But I still counted around 4-5 great chances for the Islanders and none for us.

Very interesting approach. Let's see if it pays off

Reactions: Comparison Ford

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad