GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Honestly, my leash is really long with Keefe right now. MUCH longer than Fitz or any of the other coaches to be honest.

But you gotta start at least giving him some of the blame for these starts.

Either way, I'm fine with him staying here next year regardless of what happens this year, unless things really go like John MacLean levels of disaster.

Reactions: Thovohkin

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
You’d think this team is a bunch of old geezers. They have no excuse for being this pathetic on second night of back to backs. It’s beyond disconcerting. If there’s a strength and conditioning coach, he should have been fired a long time ago.

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
Maybe its still early.. i dont know.
Why does this team look so disjointed. I dont understand. There is no cohesion.. their play is just so lackluster.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's been 3 years since I used to regularly do this, at least THIS early in a game.

But I can totally see this being a shutout for Sorokin.

Maybe not.

Reactions: mdj12784

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Honestly, my leash is really long with Keefe right now. MUCH longer than Fitz or any of the other coaches to be honest.

Either way, I'm fine with him staying here next year regardless of what happens this year, unless things really go like John MacLean levels of disaster.

It's not just the start though. It's the whole game. These players might just not be good.

Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's not just the start though. It's the whole game. These players might just not be good.
Then that's on the GM.

And that's why if no playoffs this year? He goes bye bye.

Somebody else comes in with Keefe as head coach next year. Just like they did in Toronto with a new GM for one.

crashline

What smells like, brother?
Feb 10, 2018
Looking mint so far, can't connect a pass, getting owned along the boards and the breakout's suddenly defaulted to watching Jack overhandle or Allen fling it as far as the paddle will allow. Good stuff.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

Gotta disagree somewhat. Maybe it's a Sabres-like deal. Guys just can't play together and might excel elsewhere? Not entirely impossible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad