GDT: Islanders @ Capitals - 11/5/13 - Nielsen > Tavares

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I swear if Backstrom just scored more goals people wouldn't even talk about Crosby, they'd talk about who's the better capital, he or Ovi.

One things for sure is Nick can assist his team mates just as good if not better than Crosby. In fact you have to give him more credit considering Crosby is almost always passing to an all star line mate.

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
I swear if Backstrom just scored more goals people wouldn't even talk about Crosby, they'd talk about who's the better capital, he or Ovi.

One things for sure is Nick can assist his team mates just as good if not better than Crosby. In fact you have to give him more credit considering Crosby is almost always passing to an all star line mate.

huge caps fan and i hate the pens but this just doesnt make sense sir. :shakehead

Barry Amsterdam

Fillin Nets Since 18
Apr 2, 2013

and ovechkin isnt an all star line mate>?
bolded i agree with, second part not so much

PRicci09

Jan 17, 2013

okay.... I love Backstrom but lets be real.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
This is probably the first time I've seen Nabakov look human against the Caps.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
and ovechkin isnt an all star line mate>?
bolded i agree with, second part not so much

Obviously i didn't need to mention Ovi because it kind of obvious he's an all star. I was talking more in general of who Sid plays with. It's an offensive tour de force over there at times. Everyone knows how secondary scoring is a problem is with the caps when teams blanket Ovi with 3 guys knowing that nobody else can score with consistency.

gogensgo

Mar 13, 2011

I don't even know where to begin to respond to this :amazed:

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Apart from speed, seriously what does sid have a big advantage over Nick? Their vision is almost identical and i guess if you want to be really picky you can slightly give the edge to sid but then you have to consider the great offensive players he plays with as opposed to Nick who pretty much can only rely on Ovi to hit the net the majority of the times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad