Is this the year either of Buffalo, Detroit or Ottawa break through?

Is this the year one of Ottawa, Detroit or Buffalo finally break through?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Yeah I'm actually surprised it is 40%

I was thinking 70-30 maybe 65-35.

I just don't see either one getting into a top 4 spot, and I think that's what It's going to take.

I think Toronto, Florida, Boston, Tampa, NYR, NJ, Carolina and one of Washington, NYI or Pittsburgh make it and I'm leaning towards Washington
I wouldn’t view NJ as a shoe-in, nor do I think Tampa & Boston are as safe from decline as some think. Carolina’s another team that if things go wrong could be in for a rough season. Those teams won’t all miss, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if 2 of them do.

Very easy to fall into the trap of just copy/pasting the same playoff teams + whatever team’s popular at the moment (NJ) and thinking that’s going to be reality.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
an infinite number of years? You're acting like Ottawa has never been good.

I think you're wrong. I don't even think your mighty (choking) Maple Leafs are immune to missing next season. We shall see. Ottawa is getting a lot closer in your rear view mirror whether you like to admit it or not.

I'ce said several times I think the Sens got better with the Perron and Ullmark additions but I don't think It's enough to get into the top 4 this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad