Is Leon Draisaitl on pace to be the best non-“big six” nation hockey player ever?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Is Leon Draisaitl on pace to be the best non-“big six” nation hockey player ever

• Total voters

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Doesn't matter though, you seem to be all over every single Oiler thread.
Hockey fans use a hockey forum to comment on hockey related topics, what a shocking revelation. I could always just post in threads to discuss the forum users and not the actual topic ;)

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Dude spends more time talking about the Oilers than any other team on here, it's weird.
It’s shit analysis too.

“I can assume Draisaitl is worse on another team, but you can’t assume Draisaitl is the same or better.”

Makes no sense whatsoever and has no wherewithal to apply his own arguments consistently.

• Love
Reactions: Duke74

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Screenshot_20240917-222350_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: PuckG

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
It’s shit analysis too.

“I can assume Draisaitl is worse on another team, but you can’t assume Draisaitl is the same or better.”

Makes no sense whatsoever and has no wherewithal to apply his own arguments consistently.
1726679966248.png

Reactions: PuckG

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
You're referring to Zdeno Chara, right? AKA a defenseman who career high in goals was 19 and points was 52. How the f*** would Chara put up the 'same' numbers, exactly? Nobody has to be an Oiler fan to clown that ridiculous post of yours.
Obviously that means Zdeno Chara would put up NUMBERS. He would put up better numbers than Bouchard who has become grossly overrated riding Mcdavid’s coattails just like Leon.

• Haha

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Obviously that means Zdeno Chara would put up NUMBERS. He would put up better numbers than Bouchard who has become grossly overrated riding Mcdavid’s coattails just like Leon.
Great…another goofy poster that makes assumptions and just pretends it’s a fact.

So who should we deduct on the Panthers?

Reinhart plays with Barkov correct? Who’s riding who’s coattails and is overrated?

I’m going to assume Barkov is overrated and is really only a 70 point player because apparently that’s what every moronic poster on here can do now.

Or do your assumptions only apply to the Oilers?

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Eh, Chara is a weird one because he wasn’t exactly an offensive defenceman. I don’t see him benefiting much from a new team. Draisaitl could move up this list if he proves he can be the type of player he is without McDavid

Mikita (depending how you define him)
P. Statsny (depending how you define him)
Kopitar
Hossa
Draisaitl
Chara
A. Statsny
Bondra
Gaborik
Josi

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I didn't think this was rocket science, but players that win multiple major awards don't ride coattails of other players. Either do players with 3 50-goal seasons and 5 100-point seasons. Putting up these types of numbers one year is a fluke, but doing it most years is a pattern of a player that's obviously elite with or without the help of others.

McPoyle

Start breaking bricks wet nips
Apr 3, 2019
Sol System
I didn't think this was rocket science, but players that win multiple major awards don't ride coattails of other players. Either do players with 3 50-goal seasons and 5 100-point seasons. Putting up these types of numbers one year is a fluke, but doing it most years is a pattern of a player that's obviously elite with or without the help of others.
Yep exactly. 50-50 seasons are a rare elite thing showing a player can be both a top level scorer and playmaker. In the last 15 years there have been 11 50-50 seasons.

Crosby x 1
MacKinnon x 1
Malkin x 1
Pastrnak x 1
Rantanen x 1
McDavid x 1
Ovechkin x 2

and Draisaitl x 3

He is one of the best players in the league the last decade and I can't help but laugh at people still saying he is a product of another player.

• Love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad