is it just me or is Necas going to explode this year?

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
If anyone was wondering if Connor Bedard was worth all the hype, here’s your answer.
I mean, sure but also don't downplay Turbo's abilities. He was a 70-80+ point guy multiple seasons here, despite our system limiting forward's scoring upsides. Chicago, Bedard or not, does not have a system that holds forwards back like ours. And despite the pace, he's not hitting 130 points lol

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I mean, sure but also don't downplay Turbo's abilities. He was a 70-80+ point guy multiple seasons here, despite our system limiting forward's scoring upsides. Chicago, Bedard or not, does not have a system that holds forwards back like ours. And despite the pace, he's not hitting 130 points lol
Turbo is a great setup player, and as much as we justifiably love Aho, Bedard is simply a better player, so its not surprising that Turbo is seeing great results when his high level passes are finding the stick of an elite scorer. He's a perfect fit for that line, and he will do well there.

Doesn't change the fact that he had shown through his own play that he wasn't a good fit here anymore.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Turbo is a great setup player, and as much as we justifiably love Aho, Bedard is simply a better player,
WTF are you talking about?

Does Bedard have the potential and pedigree to be better than Aho absolutely. Is he simply a better player? Absolutely not he has had one 60 point season, I think we would all bet on him being a better player in the future but now, no and it's not even close

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad