is it just me or is Necas going to explode this year?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Vic?

I liked TT a lot and I admit, of all the guys that moved on, I thought he really did kind of get the short end of the stick in terms of offensive chances; because he was so versatile, could play anywhere, was responsible defensively. Rod wasn't going to put a guy like Necas on Staal's line, but he would put TT there because of his defensive ability. He got moved around a lot because of his versatility.

When he was healthy and consistently on Aho's line, he was a near PPG player and if he sticks on Bedard's line, he will likely will be that (or more) again.
*in the tone of Confucius says*

BBA school of life say in business person who show flexibility always git shit job.

---
On a personal level this ends up being somewhat true.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I’m really struggling with naming Roslovic as I’m not typing Roslovic all season! I love Jack as a name but the guy doesn’t feel like he’s getting just Jack out of me yet. Time will tell.

Roslo is apparently the one he had in Winnipeg. He also had the nickname Rosie, J-Roc, and J-Lo

Roslo is my favorite, just because it hits a tick on my brain to call him Roslo, New Mexico

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad