• No - Underrated

Votes: 13 6.5%

• Total voters

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Again, ancient history lesson.

Are you saying that once he was able to play close to a full season? Ok?

Great, again, history lesson.

I'm quite confused... I was talking about "the last 3 years" in post #37 but you came back with "2017-2024" in post #38 and now you're telling me this "history lesson" thing

Not sure which direction I'm supposed to go here lol

It's not particularly disingenuous when most of his competitors in that comparative ranking also had their rookie seasons and also missed games due to the pandemic in the same span.

Which "comparative ranking"? If you include the rookie season where a player played in the AHL and 2 seasons there was a pandemic, it's going to largely skew the results.

For example, for Erik Karlsson, if you look at these 3 particular seasons, he has averaged 29 pts per 56 games despite his 11.5 AAV, which doesn't reflect that he is one the best offensive D-men of all-time.

If your time machine is in working order, I'm sure we have a solution to our apparent disagreement on his current level of play.

Did we? Where?

The disagreement seemed to be when I said that Chabot was in the 2nd tier among Sens players with guys like Tkachuk, Batherson and Norris (Stutzle and Sanderson in a clear 1st tier) and you replied "is he though?"

The fact that it's "only been 3 seasons" omits the fact that they are the most relevant seasons to consider given that they are the 3 most recent seasons. Now who is being disingenuous?

Sorry but I'm not following, this conversation has lost the "logic plot". As I said, I was talking about the last 3 seasons and you went back to 2017-2024 as your provided "fact"

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad