News Article: Interesting Articles

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Getting lots of shot attempts is all well and good. Not enough are shots on goal though. And of the shots on goal, not enough beat the goalie. However, with Bobby Ryan playing with Spezza, that may change.

Do you believe we're the only team and fanbase wishing less of our shots were blocked, less of them went wide?

I think we're fine and things will get better when we have two legitimate top lane players in Spezza and Ryan taking the pressure off Michalek, younger players.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
It's a Shakespearean tragedy is what it is.

A "Shakespearean Tragedy" analogy would suggest that the Sens have no hope of redeeming themselves in this regards, that we are doomed to our "can't hit the net" ways until we meet our maker.

...so, for our sakes, I certainly hope that it's a regular old-fashioned run-of-the-mill tragedy, and not the Shakespearean type.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
My mistake. It's a Sisyphean tragedy, which is much more depressing, because the sweet release of death will never come.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Do you believe we're the only team and fanbase wishing less of our shots were blocked, less of them went wide?

I think we're fine and things will get better when we have two legitimate top lane players in Spezza and Ryan taking the pressure off Michalek, younger players.

Not to mention karlsson is pretty good at getting his shots through and will be added to the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad