Inside the Habs draft - premieres August 22, 7:00 p.m. on YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to manditory.com please DE:ETE it. Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
dave-tyrone-dave.gif

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
The Slafkovsky's year video is legendary. Sooooo damn good.

Some people needs to give some credits to Bobrov. People judge his selection with Rangers, but he was been the Europe scout leader only.

Now he is in charge with Martin Lapointe to lead all this thing.

Really impressive speaking about Slaf !!

Reactions: jsol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
We are such fiends they announce the video coming out a week in advance :laugh:
Well
It's really more because of 'what happened' if you know what I mean lol
If we 'didn't' get Ivan the Terrific, obviously the mood around here and this would be a lot different

I just want to see the Demidov stuff, and the Hage stuff so I can get all choked up again

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
A video behind the scene of the Habs draft has nothing to do with the draft?
Weird, the video I get is behind the scenes on the road to Long Island, Ottawa and Detroit when I click on the link.

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Weird, the video I get is behind the scenes on the road to Long Island, Ottawa and Detroit when I click on the link.
Post #10 has the 2022 and 2023 draft vids if you'd like to psyche yourself up... 2024 version should be out next week.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Think I'm gonna do a marathon of the last two prior to watching the new one, just to make sure I remember the full story.

Had not seen these videos
Thx for sharing...............

Habs are in Good Hands guys.

I wanna see the Quebec guy say we should draft this kid from here and watch Bobrov, Kent, Martin and Jeff all laugh at him. :D
I wonder what goalie he wanted before Fowler??? Vincent Riendeau thought Fowler first was a mistake?? The boys shut it down............

Reactions: ChikN and MarkJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad