Inside the Habs draft - premieres August 22, 7:00 p.m. on YouTube

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
They keep releasing these images, teasing us, playing with us. The habs media team knows this fanbase way too much.

Weirdly enough, I wonder how good it will actually be. Part of the charm of the last two was that both times, the habs kinda used that video to sell their salad and "explain" why they took a player (or not) when you read between the line. But this time there's no drama, everyone wanted the Demidude.
Blasphmerer! It's Demigod to you.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Or you can tell your wife/gf that she's fat. She'll help you with the choked up part.
Jesus lol

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
I'm pretty sure it's Trey Augustine.

I just realized I didn't read correctly, thought they were talking about 'after Fowler', not before.

Yeah Augustine could be one, otherwise, given the correct scenario, could see Hrabal, who was drafted right after our 2nd round pick, that we gave to Colorado for Newhook. (and went to Tampa)

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Man.............Billy Ryan was fired up about Fowler !!!! All the kid does is Win!! Since he was 10 years old!!

Loved it..................curious when did he join the Habs scouting staff??

I really like Billy Ryan.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad