Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
From Kurt Leavins “9 Things”

6)The Oilers are getting healthy at a critical time. Literally every game is a playoff game from here on in. Jesse Puljujarvi practiced with the club Saturday, there is an outside chance he plays as early as this week. Thursday is a real possibility. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has not practiced yet, which is likely a sign he won’t play on this homestand. I was relieved to see Kris Russellback on the ice Saturday. I have a lot of respect for the cowboy. But I believe he is still probably weeks away.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
From Kurt Leavins “9 Things”

6)The Oilers are getting healthy at a critical time. Literally every game is a playoff game from here on in. Jesse Puljujarvi practiced with the club Saturday, there is an outside chance he plays as early as this week. Thursday is a real possibility. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has not practiced yet, which is likely a sign he won’t play on this homestand. I was relieved to see Kris Russellback on the ice Saturday. I have a lot of respect for the cowboy. But I believe he is still probably weeks away.
I've lost track how many times this years I've heard we are 'getting healthy'. For us getting healthy means only having three or four guys out with an injury. Black cloud hanging over us this year.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Same lineup as Saturday v. Tampa Bay. Jesse Puljujarvi is getting closer and is a possibility for Thursday. Kris Russell is skating with the group, but won’t play this week according to Jay Woodcroft. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is skating on his own and Woodcroft is hopeful he can join the team’s practice next week.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Hi, I was successful at editing Post 1 via my home computer. It appears editing a post with your iPhone is not optimized for mobile viewing and operations.

@Bryanbryoil are you able to pin Post 1 so it is available to be seen on any page in the thread?
I'm not sure how to do that with the new format. I'll see if someone else might know how.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
As of this time there is no sticky first post option. Another mod is on it to see if that will be something that comes back or not.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Oscar Klefbom - Summer surgery - Shoulder - Out for season, probable career ending.
RNH - Feb 26 - Shoulder - 3-4 weeks
Kyle Turris - Mar 9 - LTIR - Indefinite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad