3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I'm glad we spent our only 2 practice days of the month with the wrong line combinations

At least PP1 looked good.

Reactions: CLW

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
The fact we removed Panarin's pond hockey buddy Strome just to replace him with pond hockey buddy Kane is causing me massive agita.

If this is really how we're going to deploy those two I would have rather just kept Strome and added a solid d-man at the deadline.

Reactions: Peltz and CLW

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
The fact we removed Panarin's pond hockey buddy Strome just to replace him with pond hockey buddy Kane is causing me massive agita.

If this is really how we're going to deploy those two I would have rather just kept Strome and added a solid d-man at the deadline.
now picture the 7-6 games in the finals against McDavid

Reactions: Chaels Arms

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

They've been our best line tho.

The Kreider-Zibanejad-Tarsenko lab leak is what's killing us.

Reactions: rangersfansince08

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
They've been our best line tho.

The Kreider-Zibanejad-Tarsenko lab leak is what's killing us.
The way they play puts a knot in my stomach that I last had whenever Strome/Panarin were on the ice in the playoffs. Just a constant feeling that something ridiculous is going to lead to a goal against.

Kreider/Zibanejad/Kakko should be reunited.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
We can all have our opinions about Ryan Lindgren as a player and his future as a Ranger but it has been made abundantly clear that him being out of the lineup completely ruins this team defensively.

Every single time he’s out they look horrible defensively. Horrible. It’s night and day with him in vs him out.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
Can someone explain why three of the best shootout guys in the league don't go? Mika, Kane, Panarin? Why did Kakko go?
I can only speak on Kane, but to be fair, he's become quite predictable in the SO the last couple years.

Definitely weird not seeing him in the top 3 lineup, but glad he was able to get some points. Hopefully he builds on that for the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad