• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Pitt and NYI went to OT too. Teams around us are getting hot going into the off season. We going to be playing NJD or Boston in round 1 but as the wild card team.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Shesterkin needed that. Some big saves down the stretch and in complete control on the shootout.

Gallant is letting the patients run the asylum right now. If that continues it’s going to be a mess unless Igor finds his game. But this wasn’t an acceptable performance in the slightest

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
That was crap, extremely lucky not to lose it in regulation or ot.

Onto the weekend, maybe it’s better they don’t have multiple days off.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Shesterkin needed that. Some big saves down the stretch and in complete control on the shootout.

Gallant is letting the patients run the asylum right now. If that continues it’s going to be a mess unless Igor finds his game. But this wasn’t an acceptable performance in the slightest
The AV approach. What could go wrong?

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Love our offense, hate our defense. Igor still needs to snap out of it.

Starting to be a fun hockey team again though. If Laffy keeps his foot on the gas, he can get back on track. He's looked great lately.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Believe me, I don’t miss Ryan Strome and I think Trocheck is a better C, but you can’t deny Panarin played better with Strome than he does with Trocheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad