Info for fans visiting Buffalo

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Hi guys I'll make a sport trip on Sunday November 3rd. Few questions for you. All answer will be appreciate

1- We'll be back from Pittsburgh and we'll be just time for the Bills. Is there a place where we can park near the stadium and take a taxi? ... and what about the cost?

2- I saw a lot of post about the Bar Bill. We'll like to experiment a beef on weck and chicken after the Bills game. Is there a chance to have a place there or is to busy?

3- We also look for some tourism, what do can we do/see there on a sunday night (from 17h to 20h). I would like maybe a bus tour of the city during that time. My search didnt reward me that much for now.

4- We are looking to watch the sunday night football somewhere. What is the best options with a night club near. If possible give me 2 great sunday nights club.

There are 2 locations for Bar Bill.. East Aurora and Clarence ... I would assume they would both be pretty busy on game day.

Can't help you with the strip clubs haha

• Haha
Reactions: bleuetbio

Carbooja

Uncle Salaami
Jun 2, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Hi Guys, catching my first game in your city in 7 years on December 5th, just looking for a refresher for some decent parking options around the rink.

If i recall, I parked on Mich and Exchange last time.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Hey all... Staying near the Walden Galleria for the Nov-1 game against the NYI FC. Once parked, the car is not moving.

Would you recommend public transit down to the arena, or just Uber?

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Uber. Bussing from the mall to the arena isn't straightforward.

Makes sense.

For pre-game, thinking about Southern Tier. I love their beer and obviously right there. Assuming if we get there 2 hours before the game that we shouldn't have an issue, though if my compatriots are on board, will make a reservation.

Open to suggestions for other venues though. It's been at least 12 years since my last game and I'm sure the landscape has changed dramatically.

Post-game will probably involve a sports-bar with good beer. My wish-list includes something with pool tables and/or darts though not a must have. Again, open to suggestions.

Best wing spot in Buffalo has a funny name, but it's true:

Wingnutz
Any recommendations for something closer to the arena?

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Any recommendations for something closer to the arena?

Duff's isn't close, so Anchor bar.

If you're a garlic-parm wing fan like I am, Pearl Street has the best (and messiest) I've ever had.

Wingnutz is a fundamentally different wing than I've ever had though. It's the crispy (read:best) part of a chicken finger, everywhere, in wing form.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Duff's isn't close, so Anchor bar.

If you're a garlic-parm wing fan like I am, Pearl Street has the best (and messiest) I've ever had.

Wingnutz is a fundamentally different wing than I've ever had though. It's the crispy (read:best) part of a chicken finger, everywhere, in wing form.

Pre-game has been determined. Uber from mall to Anchor Bar, drink/eat/merriment.

Uber to arena, laugh/cry/complain.

Post-game. Still open. Last time we went up to Chippewa, not sure this time.

If anyone from the boards wants to meet up... let's tip a few back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad