Info for fans visiting Buffalo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Hi guys I'll make a sport trip on Sunday November 3rd. Few questions for you. All answer will be appreciate

1- We'll be back from Pittsburgh and we'll be just time for the Bills. Is there a place where we can park near the stadium and take a taxi? ... and what about the cost?

2- I saw a lot of post about the Bar Bill. We'll like to experiment a beef on weck and chicken after the Bills game. Is there a chance to have a place there or is to busy?

3- We also look for some tourism, what do can we do/see there on a sunday night (from 17h to 20h). I would like maybe a bus tour of the city during that time. My search didnt reward me that much for now.

4- We are looking to watch the sunday night football somewhere. What is the best options with a night club near. If possible give me 2 great sunday nights club.

There are 2 locations for Bar Bill.. East Aurora and Clarence ... I would assume they would both be pretty busy on game day.

Can't help you with the strip clubs haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad