Incredible leadership moment from Crosby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Okay, guess this is incredible leadership. I think that Crosby(or anyone else) doing that stuff is really annoying, though.

There's always that one guy who doesn't let you process your feelings and is like "hey just don't say anything and think positive bruh" and then you get this pent up resentment that never is processed. I think that it's much better to just be able to voice your frustrations openly in the moment and move on, rather than holding them back artificially like this.

This holier-than-thou "herp derp I think he knows"-stuff, I just can't stand it.
Man. What? Just being a dink your team mates is tolerable? Yeah, he will sure feel great if everyone is aggressive about his mistake that he clearly already disappointed in himself.

A person should be fully capable of emotional intelligence to explain anger or frustration in a positive way. Bring the guy up and empower instead.

Reactions: sanscosm

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
Truly generational leadership, if it was McGambler he probably would've started talking about how you ruined his spread and you're a pos and he's gonna get BETMGM to ban your account.

• Haha
Reactions: crowfish and the

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad