Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Oh he will.

There's not a goddamn chance Saputo picks Braz over Garde. He wasted 1.1 million of Saputo's money down the toilet with Mancosu/Oduro/Donadel and he just got publicly called out for his incompetence. Fans would never forgive him and he knows it.

what

i'm pretty sure Joey would pick Braz over his own kids at this point

Reactions: TRG

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
giphy.gif
Rémi

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Personally I don't see anybody from the front office leaving, hopefully they instead hire international and MLS scouts. A scout is what, 70k a year? Surely the team can afford a few of those.

The reserve team is a more expensive venture as its harder to sell tickets, but if the team plays the CanPL, it could probably be able to build its on fanbase.

Reactions: dinodebino

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Personally I don't see anybody from the front office leaving, hopefully they instead hire international and MLS scouts. A scout is what, 70k a year? Surely the team can afford a few of those.

The reserve team is a more expensive venture as its harder to sell tickets, but if the team plays the CanPL, it could probably be able to build its on fanbase.
Nick Depuy and Salazar are most likely walking this winter, use that money to hire scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad