Impact Thread - Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Zlatan over Rooney, no Quintero, no Silva, no Kreilach whos got more goals and assists than Taider and going to playoffs with RSL? Probably one of the worst written articles in a while and by MLSSoccer standards its all time low. Whoever who wrote this should be fired. Thankfully he isnt known and everyone knows he is a joke.

Rooney in a half season made everyone at DC better when they were dead last, scoring clutch goals and they have been my fav team to watch in a while now. I want them in the finals vs Seattle.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Dijon form since the arrival of Ciman :

Tbh, its not really fair. They were always a low tier team despite their good start. Its not on him at all, he probably made a few dumb mistakes but they need better players around him too.

boyinboyin

Jul 22, 2014
Montreal
Zlatan over Rooney, no Quintero, no Silva, no Kreilach whos got more goals and assists than Taider and going to playoffs with RSL? Probably one of the worst written articles in a while and by MLSSoccer standards its all time low. Whoever who wrote this should be fired. Thankfully he isnt known and everyone knows he is a joke.

Rooney in a half season made everyone at DC better when they were dead last, scoring clutch goals and they have been my fav team to watch in a while now. I want them in the finals vs Seattle.

I agree with you on Quintero, but Zlatan's only teammate is Aless. Rooney has a team.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I agree with you on Quintero, but Zlatan's only teammate is Aless. Rooney has a team.
Hopefully not even Alessandrani soon if the rumors are true.

Even Italian website "calcio mercato" has a small article today indicating that Montreal has reached out to LA. It could he them just basing this off reading Nilton, but who knows.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

JDS and Ola are worth mentioning. Rooney gave DC a team. Acosta had 1 goal before Rooney got there, he now has 9 (and 16 assists). Rooney just made everyone around him better and went from last to 6th (potentially 5th).

Nilton said Adel Taaraabt is in talks with an MLS team. I hope we aren't this particular team but we desperately need a CAM and he's crazy good just a MAJOR lazy bum. If it's a short-term 6 months contract I'm alright till we find a DP in the summer. He's like a bootleg Ben Arfa.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
MLS Matchday live pregame show just pretty much skipped IMFC.
It was like 10 seconds: "Piatti is good", "They're pretty much eliminated", "the game will revolve around Bradley". Next.
lol

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
MLS Matchday live pregame show just pretty much skipped IMFC.
It was like 10 seconds: "Piatti is good", "They're pretty much eliminated", "the game will revolve around Bradley". Next.
lol
It's crazy how the Impact has no visibility in the US. I remember the last time we beat up Philly, their color guy was like "It's incredible, they've never played as good as this", when just the week before we beat up the redbulls really good.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
So now we have to hope of winning the next two games and hope that Columbus lose theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad