OT: IMFC Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Apparently, Garde didn't want the players to have their names on their jerseys lol

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Garde & His assistants watching the game quality & the in-house DJ play music/sound cues mid-game probably has them going like
giphy.gif

void

Jan 5, 2006
First yellow of the year .

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This game is making me crack up so much. Random sounds at the most random times, the Vegas goalie high on cocaine, the camera shaking like there's a f***ing earthquake, etc etc etc :laugh:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This game is making me crack up so much. Random sounds at the most random times, the Vegas goalie high on cocaine, the camera shaking like there's a ****ing earthquake, etc etc etc :laugh:

I saw one half of substitutes sitting in plastic chairs , the other half sitting on wooden tables.

I know it's been 45 minutes but man are Mancosu and Vargas looking rusty out there. I was optimistic not so much now :laugh: this is Las Vegas' first game ever

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Are they gonna play all year in that baseball field or is that just for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad