If you were forced

Dog

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]
Satellite for internet with computer and NHL GC

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
You just played yourself

It's like when you buy a pack of family sized donuts and consume them whole, as we all know you do.

You don't purchase one donut, you fat kid feast on the entire pack.

But, you only purchase the one item, which contains multiple donuts. Hence, it's one item.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Unlimited supply of healthy food
Unlimited supply of clean, drinkable fresh water
A Sea-Doo with enough gas to get home

So you can continue leading a boring ass normal life? Should ask for an unlimited supply of fuel so that you can rule the 7 seas.

Dog

It's like when you buy a pack of family sized donuts and consume them whole, as we all know you do.

You don't purchase one donut, you fat kid feast on the entire pack.

But, you only purchase the one item, which contains multiple donuts. Hence, it's one item.

But, women are not items and you should stop objectifying them.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
So you can continue leading a boring ass normal life? Should ask for an unlimited supply of fuel so that you can rule the 7 seas.

First of all, normal doesn't always mean boring.
Second, I wouldn't be ruling much of anything on a Sea-Doo, and you'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Women are not items

But, women are not items and you should stop objectifying them.

Not unless packaged correctly.

First of all, normal doesn't always mean boring.
Second, I wouldn't be ruling much of anything on a Sea-Doo, and you'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Normal is boring as ****.

You'd rule the waters around your island, that's for sure. Your objection is void.

Chris Hagen*

I would also hope there were 'no swimming' signs indicating which bodies of water I should avoid so as to not be eaten by alligators.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad