I know that the season is very young but according to you, what are the known and observable weaknesses of your current team on the ice?

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
From this Leafs fan I would say our weaknesses are our discipline. We’re taking wayyyy too many penalties so far. Benoit has taken 4 or 5 penalties in 3 games. Our strengths so far have been our defence/system/structure and our goaltending. Leafs are really deep in net once Woll gets healthy.

Our PP is dog shit again however. As much fire power as the Leafs have I have no idea why year after year they struggle for large portions of the year with the man advantage

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Jack Hughes has been noticeably awful. The D could use Luke and Pesce back. I don’t think it’s a coincidence the one game they dominated start to finish was the only game Jack showed up for. Once that stuff sorts itself out things *should* all fall into place.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Seems like depth is a common complaint in this thread...... and there are more teams coming in this league
Good. Fourth liners of today are probably at the skill/technique level of second or third liners from fifty years ago. Goaltenders are so much better.

I hope you realize that there's a lot more countries producing NHL-level players today than back then. The number of good players is astronomical compared to old times. More teams will be great.

As for the Habs weaknesses... their D is still average, they continue to be beaten regularly shot-wise, and they need even more skills up front.

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
For the Leafs, we're basically too sexy and have too much swagger, it's not fair being this kawaii and tsundure :3 uWu

Jetcetera

Jan 19, 2015
Manitoba
Jets ruining good chances by over passing and the second line is more like a good third line but other than that every part of this teams game has been good thus far. Special teams look lethal this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad