I know that the season is very young but according to you, what are the known and observable weaknesses of your current team on the ice?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Crazy as it sounds for a Nashville team, the defense. Lauzon and Carrier ain't it, Schenn is slow and old, Stastney is, well somewhere, but exactly where is anyones guess and Brunette just refuses to give Fabbro ice time for some reason.

Less crazy, we need a top 6 center once again.

Reactions: Nevins and Laus723

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Islanders have a glaring weakness on their bottom 6 and defense's mobility and they really need Pierre Engvall back to the chagrin of Leafs fans who may read this

Also our PK is still stagnant as ever

Reactions: Nevins

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Penguins:
-The coach should have been fired in 2021. Stale system, kills offensive creativity, stupid and confusing on defense.
-Jarry. No surprise the Pens won their game when the backup played.
-Left side of the defense consists of Pettersson, Graves and Gryz(notgonnabother). 'Nuff said.
-No top end wingers.

I'm surprised Dubas is still building his teams deep at forward with thin D and goaltending. Thought he would change his philosophy when he moved on and could start over.

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
Weak depth on both forwards and D
Morrissey is expected to do it all from the blueline to hide this weakness
Most of our top forwards (Scheifele, Ehlers) are weak defensively
Anemic PP

Team lives and dies by Hellebuyck and this results in overworking him and leaving him to die

Reactions: Nevins and Romang67

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Panthers PP hadn’t looked great, but there’s only one game where the guys weren’t likely distracted by a major hurricane and tonight they’re without their two best players in Barkov or Tkachuk.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Red wings: we can’t play defense, our goalies all are mid to bad, and are all back ups on good teams or out of the league, and for whatever reason we didn’t add a new rookie to the team yet again because of bad contracts given to bad vets. We could be good but we take every path not to be.
At least ,You have Cossa and Augustine that are coming

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Buffalo’s Power Play is so brutally bad I don’t even know how to describe it. They have a shorthanded goal this year. They don’t have a PP goal in 4 games and like…13 chances? Including a 5 on 3. It’s the worst I’ve maybe ever seen which is saying a lot since i saw last year’s power play and every PP during the tank years

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Flames are undefeated and are averaging 6 goals a game. Everything is perfect.
puppet-awkward.gif
Who woulda thunk that after 2 games this would still be relevant.

The Avs goalies look like sh*t.
I dunno, Kappo is pretty handsome

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
As a Leafs fan, I don’t need to say it, I’ll just not properly enjoy the regular season success of this team out of anxiety over their performance in the first, and if I’m lucky second, round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad