I know that the season is very young but according to you, what are the known and observable weaknesses of your current team on the ice?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Crazy as it sounds for a Nashville team, the defense. Lauzon and Carrier ain't it, Schenn is slow and old, Stastney is, well somewhere, but exactly where is anyones guess and Brunette just refuses to give Fabbro ice time for some reason.

Less crazy, we need a top 6 center once again.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Islanders have a glaring weakness on their bottom 6 and defense's mobility and they really need Pierre Engvall back to the chagrin of Leafs fans who may read this

Also our PK is still stagnant as ever

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Bruins- defense has been uncharacteristically bad

Sabres- just...everything

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Penguins:
-The coach should have been fired in 2021. Stale system, kills offensive creativity, stupid and confusing on defense.
-Jarry. No surprise the Pens won their game when the backup played.
-Left side of the defense consists of Pettersson, Graves and Gryz(notgonnabother). 'Nuff said.
-No top end wingers.

I'm surprised Dubas is still building his teams deep at forward with thin D and goaltending. Thought he would change his philosophy when he moved on and could start over.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Dog shit powerplay
Anytime a team with the offensive firepower like Toronto, or even Pittsburgh last year with their older, but still star players and they struggle to score on the pp I feel like I should have some sense of ease with the Habs shitty pp given they don't have the talent.

I don't, I still f***ing rage.

Reactions: AvroArrow

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
Weak depth on both forwards and D
Morrissey is expected to do it all from the blueline to hide this weakness
Most of our top forwards (Scheifele, Ehlers) are weak defensively
Anemic PP

Team lives and dies by Hellebuyck and this results in overworking him and leaving him to die

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad