I don’t care. I am going to say it. These playoff match ups are the result of a divine intervention

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Spoke about only Canadian teams?
✅

Spelled "color" with an extra, unnecessary vowel?
✅

Yep, he's Canadian.

Someone tell the Rangers and Stars that they have no chance at the cup. None.

Looks like the good Lord did in fact tell them...

ijuka

May 14, 2016
All the shifts in the standings over the last few games due to losses/wins is unexplainable. More like shocking. It can't be understated. Everything shook up and teams like EDM, VAN, WPG, and TOR all were granted a pathway to get to the Stanley Cup Final. Can you explain it? No one can. It's so unbelievable that no one even wants to discuss it.

Colour Me Amazed.
Here's some news for you:

Even if we assume that God exists, then one thing I can guarantee is that he doesn't give a shit about the NHL playoffs bracket. You might care, but the vast majority of the world doesn't.

And the shifts are pretty easily explainable. They're explained by teams playing games, and those games having results.

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation

Even if we assume that God exists, then one thing I can guarantee is that he doesn't give a shit about the NHL playoffs bracket. You might care, but the vast majority of the world doesn't.

And the shifts are pretty easily explainable. They're explained by teams playing games, and those games having results.
I also just think the concept of an "easy path" is such a loser thing to focus on.

"Congratulations Panthers/Oilers, you win 78% of the cup this year based on the opponents in front of you on the way there!"

Reactions: BagHead

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022

How can you explain that EDM are 2 wins away from winning the cup?

Norwegianoiler

Nov 17, 2014

Can you guarantee stuff on behalf of any god, or just the specific one you are thinking of? I just want to clarify if Ra is on top of getting the Oilers a game six win or not and I'm getting pretty antsy.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln

• assuming God has a gender and that gender is male 😂
  • assuming anyone here talks about God in the context of any Religious or Cultural sphere other than: The Hockey Gods
  • not realizing that throughout human history Gods and Sport were intimately linked: That "God" does (or did) in fact care very much about sports
    • see: Romans, Greeks, Mayans, Aztecs
  • making a guarantee about the nature of God

Reactions: Ianturnedbull

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
How can you explain that EDM are 2 wins away from winning the cup?
Screenshot_20240620_100301_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Czechboy

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
A lot of cynical people. Too many to count. You either think you "know things", or you have gambling be a major part of your sports experience. Even if you mock religious people you still seem to have some belief in: odds, luck, and "money = deep knowledge".

Florida or Edmonton...you decide.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022

I don't believe I ever said anywhere (ever) that the "vast majority of the world" cares about NHL brackets.

We can't have a proper discussion if you want to be dismissive.

Crosby2010

Mar 4, 2023
I mean, would the fans that coin the phrase "McJesus" (I know not all of Edmonton does it) have the advantage here? I am thinking this is blasphemy to the core. I'm thinking God allows the Oilers to force a Game 7 and has them lose in overtime just for punishment alone for that nickname. :laugh:

Then again the Devils have three Cups to their name........................

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
It's actually kind of ridiculous how much sense the metric system makes, and how completely bat shit random the imperial system is.

When you look at it objectively, the metric system is arbitrary and inconvenient. Unless you really like converting units.

If you wanted a truly logical system it would be based around 12 and not 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad