GDT: Hurricanes vs Florida Man - The Battle of Natural Disasters

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
chaos-grenade.gif

Such a lovely one..another Carolina Combo..dukies loss..bonus day...

So nice to get in their heads...

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
There are a few times over the course of the year where a team records a statement win. You damn well know Florida came into this one looking to send a message after how the last game went.

And we shit housed them while flexing some newfound offensive skill. And that is the team that will win the Presidents Trophy this year. Crazy

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

Rooting for this guy. I've had to overcome some mental health issues myself, so I root for him overcoming his addiction struggles.

What a win :)

It could all be lip-service or a temporary revelation...but if he's even half as serious as he sounds about realizing it's probably his last chance at redemption, and he's getting support he perhaps didn't have in Washington, we could be getting some of his best hockey out of him yet

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
There are a few times over the course of the year where a team records a statement win. You damn well know Florida came into this one looking to send a message after how the last game went.

And we shit housed them while flexing some newfound offensive skill. And that is the team that will win the Presidents Trophy this year. Crazy
#washingtongenerals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad