GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils - 3:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
tumblr_mmnxu6aiRM1sqe5vwo1_400.gif

Nico gonna do some more leadership stuff today.

LFGD, time for another big fat ginormous DUB

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well looks like this game is PUNTED

Just when I thought I had faith in this staff to not play Little Richard......

I mean, they couldn't have waited till next game when there's a back to back?

Hopefully if he sucks he's BOO'd off the ice

Last game there were too many f***in Bruins fans there

I don't think as many Canes fans will be in the building for this one.

You deserve this to lose when you play this piece of shit.

And when you get pink slipped it's gonna be deserved.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hope every fan in the building chants all kinds of shit today if he sucks again.

They just can't help themselves from playing him, that they give him a f***in random game, when there's a back to back coming up and he was gonna play anyway.

We're never gonna get out of our own way if we expect this guy to be anything more than the backup at the absolute most.

His absence made that long winning streak possible. He played one game during it? And started another and got hurt?

Reactions: longislanddevil

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
This will be tough, especially down Marino and Graves. Just keep it respectable.
Yeah, as much as we need to start stringing some wins together, expecting a win today sounds as unlikely as other teams expecting to beat us during our streak. We'll definitely need our stars to make some plays to have a chance in this one.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** Blackwood

I hope the environment is extreme hostile today towards him if this piece of shit kills us yet again.

And this f***in coaching staff gives the team LITTLE CHANCE to gain any kind momentum or get on a streak by throwing him out there in a random ass game, when he was only gonna probably be in the next game anyway, since it's a back to back.

Vanecek can't f***in play three games in a god damn row?

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I don’t get pissed a whole lot about this team, especially this year, but playing Mac is f***ing idiotic after 2 good starts from Vitek. Absolutely puke worthy. As a matter of fact, I’ll go do just that. Back at 3.

• Love
Reactions: Bleedred

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What annoys me more than actually playing Blackwood is there’s clearly an organizational double standard with both guys. When Blackwood won three in a row he played until he lost, when Vanecek won three in a row he sat the next two until guess who got hurt

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I usually don’t get upset at them starting Blackwood , when it was ok to see how he can play , but that has long since been determined … He is trash.
He MIGHT have one good game out of 5 . That is not what we can afford to have right now.
My ONLY hope is that this I a game to “showcase” him before we trade him. Maybe a team wants to see how he does against a powerhouse before they pull the trigger on a trade ….
Meier amd Remier for Holtz Blackwood and ?
I very highly doubt it but I am trying to understand why they would start him .

• Love
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They literally couldn’t have waited one more game to force feed Deadwood?
I know

They were gonna play him in anyway on Wednesday or possibly Thursday.

This better be the last one if he shits his pants again and I hope he gets booed and I hope there's a Schmid chant or a Vitek chant or Fire Blackwood chant.

f*** this guy so much.

We have a chance to win 2 in a row and we play him? For no reason other than he's a goalie on our roster?

The Blackwood experiment can't end soon enough.

I'm rooting for a win like always, but if we lose I'm rooting for a BIG f***ING LOSS AND THE END OF THE BLACKWOOD ERA. I still think one more stinker (unless he has some good games in between) could be the end.

I want it to get really ugly with the fans too. Boo this guy as much as you can, let f***in management know you want him the f*** out. Just like the Fire Lindy chant during the home opener.
And the boos early in the Anaheim game we came back to win.

RAISE YOU f***IN VOICE!

@Its Always Sundstrom I swear I didn't do this on purpose, but I had to link the song after saying this lol. I really don't like this album either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad