Half-Assed GDT: Hunting Buffalo- Blues versus Sabres 7pm Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Game was similar to a Husso start from last year. Weak goal early on, made some big stops, but still let in three. Wasn't bad, but wasn't excellent either. I expect Binnington to be back in on Sunday. We'll see how it goes from there.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
Game was similar to a Husso start from last year. Weak goal early on, made some big stops, but still let in three. Wasn't bad, but wasn't excellent either. I expect Binnington to be back in on Sunday. We'll see how it goes from there.
Could you imagine the meltdowns if that was Binny giving up those three goals? Someone might injure themselves with all that vigorous self-congratulations!

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
Could you imagine the meltdowns if that was Binny giving up those three goals? Someone might injure themselves with all that vigorous self-congratulations!
Binnington would have given up 4-5. This game was similar to the Leafs game. If Binnington only gave up 3 and won I would be fine with that game.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
With this win and Minnesota's loss last night, the Blues barely squeak into the 2nd position in the Central division at .667 over Minny's .663. That's the best place they can realistically finish as nobody is catching Colorado, who appear poised to easily win the President's Trophy. If they sustain some injuries or a stretch of poor play, Carolina or Florida maybe could hunt them down, but that seems unlikely.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Binner would have given up at least 8 or 9 goals. Easily!

Husso gets no credit for the win because he beat a team he was supposed to beat. Am I doing this right?

Solid win against a scrappy Sabres team. I'm really happy to see Tage turn into a dominant NHL player and have to admit I never thought it would happen. Would be great to see the Sabres continue to improve because their fans deserve a winning team. And with the pieces they have plus the guys they have in the pipeline, I think the future is bright for them. Also it's nice to see Jeff Skinner looking like his old dangerous self, I kinda felt bad seeing that guy get crapped on all the time. Likeable, fun team to watch, I'll give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad