How will Dahlin rank offensively among D this season?

Dahlin’s PPG among D this season will be...

• Total voters

keglu

Jul 11, 2014
No, thats not right.

This idea that Makar projects to have a better career is faulty. Even despite Dahlin having some troubles the past few seasons, which I put almost entirely on poor coaching, at each age he's been better than Makar. He's been better than all these young defensemen at each age, so before anyone tries to say Dahlin won't have a better career they need to keep in mind what an appropriate comparison would entail. If its of Makar to Dahlin, it doesn't entail comparing Makar's current season to Dahlin's current season. It entails comparing Dahlin currently to where Makar was 17 and a half months ago or comparing Makar to where Dahlin will be in 17 and a half months.

How was Dahlin better than Quinn Hughes at each age?

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
No, i would like to hear last season Quinn Hughes comparison to whatever version of Dahlin you think he should be compared to (your age rules are quite complicated).

I have never viewed Hughes as a top defenseman. He’s terrible defensively. He puts up a lot of points. That’s mostly it. I don’t see how there’s any valid comparison between the two players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad