SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
1728778365574.png

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
It's blacked out there because LA sucks. I lived there for a year and hated it.

I told a guy at ESPN and they seem to agree with me. Sorry @Whoot Whoot

If it really isn't working for you, you could always get Fubo and MAX. That would be a lot pricier but will cover all the games. You could also watch the games a la carte with this:

You should definitely try to contact ESPN+ customer service though. You are clearly out of market and should be able to see the games.

Reactions: mas0764

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
ESPN+ & TNT are blacked out here in CT for the Bruins & the Rangers, but not the f***ing Isles or Devils
It's blacked out there because LA sucks. I lived there for a year and hated it.

I told a guy at ESPN and they seem to agree with me. Sorry @Whoot Whoot

If it really isn't working for you, you could always get Fubo and MAX. That would be a lot pricier but will cover all the games. You could also watch the games a la carte with this:

You should definitely try to contact ESPN+ customer service though. You are clearly out of market and should be able to see the games.
I have Max, how can I watch every game?

Reactions: Kupo

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com
The simple answer is that the NHL hates streaming/streamers.

Region blackouts are stupid in the age of VPNs.

Their only purpose is to make it more difficult/impossible to watch games.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I had ESPN+ for other reasons and so I was happy when the NHL moved their streaming to that platform. I live in the DC market and don't ever have any blackout issues--it's only the games that are being broadcast nationally I think. And fortunately I have the other channels and services the games are on (which is TNT, NHL Network, and what else?).

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
ESPN+ & TNT are blacked out here in CT for the Bruins & the Rangers, but not the f***ing Isles or Devils

I have Max, how can I watch every game?
Max only covers the nationally broadcast games on TNT like the first game of the season. Fubo covers the rest in market (i.e. if you live in the tri-state area), and ESPN+ covers the rest out of market (i.e. everyone else in the country including you).

You really shouldn't be blacked out of Ranger games on ESPN+ unless they're playing LA, Anaheim, or maybe (but not likely) San Jose. I'm not sure why it's happening for you. You can use a VPN to change your IP address or contact customer service at ESPN+ to ask why it's happening to you.

If you enter your zip code in the link below, you will find out exactly where you would be blacked out from:

Here's also a tv network schedule for the Rangers this season:

For all MSG network games, you have options of the Gotham app, Fubo, or (only if out of network) ESPN+.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad