how much shouId aho get paid?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
heya caroIina fans :D huge fan of aho myseIf and been Ioving the ceIebrations your team does after games. anyway whats your opinions on what aho shouId be payed and wiII the caroIina owner pay him?

I am gonna say between 7.5-9 a season?

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
WeII that's not good.. didn't he just give 250m tto footbaII ? sureIy he can pay the star pIayer...

He didn’t realize he had two Finnish kids to sign so after signing Turbo he thought he was done.

Now that he has payed all that money to a football team their is nothing left for poor Sebastian.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
WeII that's not good.. didn't he just give 250m tto footbaII ? sureIy he can pay the star pIayer...

What are you talking about? He already paid his star player.

DmADZ5FW4AEXnox.jpg

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I've always thought the team and Aho would settle for a Draisaitl $8.5 million x 8 year deal. I think Aho has pushed that above $9 million at this point if he wants it. Any meaningful Playoff success could push it above $10 million. In any case he deserves it and the Canes should be happy to pay him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad