• 100-200

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 201+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am not comfterble revealing the exact number. But it is somewhere between 100-200. We are looking to get over the 200 mark by 2030 & i would like to have over 1000 grandchildren someday. Some of u will get upset but we are strengthening the gene pool. And we are supporting our local Mom & Pop Walmart, we go thru over 50 box`s of Apple Jack`s a week. :laugh: I am a proud helicopter parent as well, The way i see it is is that I created my kid`s; they are my Property. And i will feel free to track there Fone`s, read there Diarama`s, watever it take`s. They will all be required to work at Walmart as well or i will Disown them. Have a Blessed day. :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
They say that in North Korea there are 28 Approved haircut`s. Well in the Cricket household there is 1: The Cereal bowl Haircut. We require all our children to sport a Cereal bowl Haircut, if u don`t wear 1 u get kicked the **** out of the fambly. Parenting at it`s finest. :yo:

Reactions: Conrad McBenis

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
1 of the best thing`s about having so many kid`s. Is that it is not a big deal when 1 of them pass`s away. I can alway`s make more if u catch my drift. & it is not a big deal when 1 of them is a disappointment, I simply cut them out of my life & move on. But i am a very good parent, Several of my kid`s have P.H.D.`s. And that is because of my incredible parenting and the Great gene`s that i passed on to them. My son JaMillion Pepstein is by far my favorite. He just got accepted into Ivy League University. He will most likely make the N.B.A. So there is a big payday for Crick. I am his agent and manage all of his Finance`s. I have been working the Fone`s lately to get him a sponsorship with Adida`s. :clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad