How are they doing now? (Former Sabres Players) Top 100 pics/stories

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Brandon Montour now holds the Florida Panthers record for most points in a single season by a d-man....He is only 2 points behind Rasmus Dahlin...Both have 14 goals...Rasmus as 51 assists while Brandon has 49.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230330_053417.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330_053417.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 2

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Just saw the Fightnight in Hockeytown post on the mains and it reminded me of this:

Ray ragdolling Lemieux! My big brother took me to that, my first NHL game. Got to see Curtis Brown and Wayne Primeau score in their debuts. He got me a Mogilny jersey that mostly fits, just in time to see him traded.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Brandon Montour now holds the Florida Panthers record for most points in a single season by a d-man....He is only 2 points behind Rasmus Dahlin...Both have 14 goals...Rasmus as 51 assists while Brandon has 49.
Good for Montour. When I did a little checking, I was surprised that Bouwmeester never broke 50 points in a season, let alone when with FLA.

Great post by her and an even better twitter handle. Stick taps to her 100%.
I see from Twitter she's taken some social media lashes for her drinking. Unfortunately, people are not only vulgar and mean, but likely not that bright because they miss the obvious (yet still in poor taste) opportunity to reference her "hollow leg".

Re: Carson Briere and his behavior / discipline issues at two schools:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Did Lehner and EKane take investing classes together as Sabres?

Ross Kestin and his AGF folks also sunk money ($360M) into a certain bird-logoed platform purchase last year. They also have a hand in SpaceX and Lyft.

Based in Miami, Aliya’s website describes it as representing a “community” of families that invest together. Under a header marked sports finance, Aliya said it “provides U.S. professional athletes with alternative financing solutions, placing primary emphasis on risk management and consistent returns.”

I read that and immediately thought "families" in the worst possible terms.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

Did Lehner and EKane take investing classes together as Sabres?

I think there is some significant downside to everyone knowing that you are a millionaire. Lots of unsavory folks looking to take you for as much as they can. I think if i were ever to get that much cash, I'd want absolutely no one to know about it.

Reactions: Kevbeau and Jim Bob

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I think there is some significant downside to everyone knowing that you are a millionaire. Lots of unsavory folks looking to take you for as much as they can. I think if i were ever to get that much cash, I'd want absolutely no one to know about it.
We joke around at work about winning the lottery.

My answer to those concerns is that I would have a simple rule. If you ask me for money, the answer is no and I will never give you money in the future.

I would also make an important investment early on:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad