TV: House of the Dragon (HBO) - Season 2 - Summer 2024, please use spoil tags where it makes sense

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I know it’s not going to be what people wanted but shits about to pop off next season.

I think Haelena is my favorite character now tbh.

Atleast we now know what Cole thinks of himself, pos.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Overall, kind of underwhelming for a season finale, but dammit I want season 3 now!

Honestly, they should have ended the season with the last scene from last week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
1722824227303.png

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I mean there were good moments in there but yeah uh

Other than Alicent rage quitting, nothing of consequence really happened. Daemon reaffirming for Rhaenyra was expected. That was just a montage of things to look forward to in a season we'll get two years from now

Last edited:
Reactions: JBeast

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
Felt more like an extended trailer for next season, my least favorite episode of this show

Reactions: Tuggy

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Also what the eff happened to Otto?

Do we know how long we will have to wait for S3?

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I actually thought it was a good episode but felt like more of a season 1 finale/season 2 penultimate episode.

It's beyond obvious this show has 2-3 seasons of content they're hoping to make into 4-5 seasons though

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
This felt more like the episode before the finale, not THE finale...
To be fair, the penultimate episode was usually the "big" episode in most seasons of GOT, but yeah this felt like a bunch of setup that probably could have been pushed to the beginning of next season.

Also, how does nobody notice that Rhaena just wandered off into the wilderness?

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Damn why so long? I didnt watch GoT until it was all said and done so I don’t know but how long did y’all have to wait for a new season of GoT to come out? Was it 2 years as well?

Edit: thinking about it real quick no way y’all had to wait 2 years for a new season of GoT seemed like a new one was every year. Curious why we gotta wait 2 years compared to 1 for GoT

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Damn why so long? I didnt watch GoT until it was all said and done so I don’t know but how long did y’all have to wait for a new season of GoT to come out? Was it 2 years as well?

Edit: thinking about it real quick no way y’all had to wait 2 years for a new season of GoT seemed like a new one was every year. Curious why we gotta wait 2 years compared to 1 for GoT

Season 1 and Season 2 for this show was two years, but I attributed that to Covid. Not sure why this time.

I think GOT only had 1 two year wait between seasons.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

They were 2 year gaps in GoT, i think maybe even longer toward the end.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
That was lame, nothing happened at all, just a set up episode for next season that is forever away. What a bummer.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $871.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00