Post-Game Talk: Horrifying Act of Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
So glad we got the sweep.

It helps so much.

I thought Trouba had a great 3rd period.

I still want to see more from the younger guys like Laf, KK & Cuyle.

The whole squad needs to be way better in the next series... but they absolutely got from point A to B exactly how I had hoped.

Good job boys!
Put Ros with Panarin to get him going. Dress Chytil and move Laf with him and Kakko to resurrect the Kid Line. Laf is getting a taste of playoff level line shutdown matching

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
He was absolutely invisible, even on the PP. Goodrow and Rempe both outscored him.
I didn't want to jinx it but that dude looks like he's dying out there. I have maintained all along that he will not break Gretzkys record and I will call it now, father time will stop him on the goal line. No way that guy puts 30+ in next year.

Reactions: NCRanger

PalmCoastRanger

Jun 21, 2019
getouttheway.jpg

COMING THROUGH!!!

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I didn't want to jinx it but that dude looks like he's dying out there. I have maintained all along that he will not break Gretzkys record and I will call it now, father time will stop him on the goal line. No way that guy puts 30+ in next year.
I agree but I never thought he would get 30 this year either.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I just realized something:

How f***ing poignant that the Caps clinched a playoff spot because of a stupid goalie pull (Flyers), and the Caps post-season comes crashing down also due to a horrible goalie pull.

Not going to lie, happy the Flyers didn’t make it. Their fans had been annoying me. I mean they would not have made it anyway since Detroit had won but still. Lol.

Reactions: Brutananadilewski

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I understand what Rempe brings to the team I do. But against Carolina it seems criminal not to counter with a skating possession monster in chytil that will actually score. Wennberg cannot.

Just not sure Rempe can skate in that series. It’s going to be fast

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Put Ros with Panarin to get him going. Dress Chytil and move Laf with him and Kakko to resurrect the Kid Line. Laf is getting a taste of playoff level line shutdown matching

Or just leave things alone and hope that Panarin remembers to shoot the puck and stops making stupid passes.

Shooting opens up the rest of his game. Almost hit Trocheck with a nasty pass in the 3rd that just eluded him which would have shut the lights out on the caps 13 minutes earlier than when they bagged the ENG. Realize how that line started generating more zone time once he just started firing SOG? It's not a coincidence.

Going nearly 8 full periods with out a SOG is not acceptable. Thats going to get him and the rest of his line (and the team) into trouble.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
First two periods sucked. Third period was clinical. The entire series they just did enough to win. Lidgren was a non-factor, Igor was spectacular. I think the play of the skaters was closer than a sweep. Igor was just much much better than Lidgren. That said the skaters were to respond every time there was any doubt. The two times the Caps had a lead the Rangers responded with a goal almost immediately.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
yeah but nobody else got to face off against the worst playoff team in 35 years....

Of course the Rangers earned this matchup by winning the Presidents trophy, thats what winning in the regular season should reward you with , unlike Dallas getting Vegas or Boston getting Florida.

But the Rangers played liked deep fried donkey dick for large portions of the series.

Shits not gonna cut against an actual good team, like Carolina.

Have you watched Carolina slog thru their series with the islanders? Far from pristine hockey.

We earned the match up we led or were tied all but 4 mins the entire series and won 4 straight games. Like there’s another nhl team over there.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
Definitely a set play to give him some speed and movement cutting in for the shot
Yeah there is no way that was not a set play. In fact pretty much every power play goal felt like it was a set play. Whichever coach is running the Rangers PP right now should get a raise. He is making it very hard for other teams to come up with a plan to stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad