Hollywood Hamels' GM Mock Game {3 Teams Are Open}

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
I'll take San Jose Sharks! Is this game going to continue on through next season as well or is it just a one year thing...Like say when the FA/Draft period is complete are we done the game or are we gonna keep going?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'll take San Jose Sharks! Is this game going to continue on through next season as well or is it just a one year thing...Like say when the FA/Draft period is complete are we done the game or are we gonna keep going?

It is very hard to continue into next season, as i have seen before in these types of games.

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
It is very hard to continue into next season, as i have seen before in these types of games.

Thats cool, I was just wondering becaues this looks like it could be a great draft and it could be fun to hold the rosters that we make and go into next season with them. But I'm game for the rules you have set up!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thats cool, I was just wondering becaues this looks like it could be a great draft and it could be fun to hold the rosters that we make and go into next season with them. But I'm game for the rules you have set up!

Yeah, i ran a couple of the GM games over on the main Fantasy Talk forum and their was always talk of going into the next season, however I cant ever think of a way to do it. If you have any idea's feel free to let me know

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
San Jose is looking to trade Mike Grier, Claude Lemieux, Jonathan Cheechoo, Dan Boyle(for the right price), Brian Boucher, Brad Lukowich, Rob Blake. PM me with offers if you have any interest

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Koivu as gotten attention and a deal could be in the works.

Komisarek, Tanguay, Schneider, Hamrlik and Kovalev are on the block.

Carey Price is also currently in talks of a deal with another eastern team.

Looking for young players, prospect and draft picks (mostly 2009).

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
Pittsburgh will take offers for everyone not named Crosby, Malkin, or Fleury.

We already have people interested in Staal and Whitney so get your offers in.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Edmonton is looking to add a couple of top 6 forwards, also still looking to unload a couple of contracts with Penner and Nilsson.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
TRADES
TEAM | PLAYER/PICK || TEAM | PLAYER/PICK
:kings|Martin Havlat,Kyle Beach,Shawn Lalonde||:hawks|Alexander Frolov
:hawks|Dany Heatley,'09 2nd Round Pick,'09 4th Round Pick||:sens|Duncan Keith,Kris Versteeg,Jack Skille,Nikolai Khabibulin,'09 1st Round Pick
:flames|Olli Jokinen||:coyotes|Matthew Lombardi,Keith Aulie,'09 1st Round Pick
:stars|Robert Nilsson, 2nd round pick 2009, Cody Wild||Oilers|Jere Lehtinen, Niclas Grossman, Raymond Sawada

REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE TO VETO TRADES IF YOU FEEL THEY ARE UNFAIR OR UNREALISTIC

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
TRADES
TEAM | PLAYER/PICK || TEAM | PLAYER/PICK
:kings|Martin Havlat,Kyle Beach,Shawn Lalonde||:hawks|Alexander Frolov
:hawks|Dany Heatley,'09 2nd Round Pick,'09 4th Round Pick||:sens|Duncan Keith,Kris Versteeg,Jack Skille,Nikolai Khabibulin,'09 1st Round Pick
:flames|Olli Jokinen||:coyotes|Matthew Lombardi,Keith Aulie,'09 1st Round Pick

REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE TO VETO TRADES IF YOU FEEL THEY ARE UNFAIR OR UNREALISTIC

The OTT/CHI trade is highway robbery for the Sens.. great trade Ottawa.

Jarmac

Aug 24, 2006
From how far before the deadline are the rosters? For example, do the Rangers have Avery on reentry and Tortorella as coach?

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
nhl-stars.jpg

Dallas Is looking for:

Top 6 Forwards
Top 4 Defense
Younger Number One Goalie

Dallas Trading Block:

Mike Ribeiro
Mike Modano
Brad Richards
Brendon Morrow
Marty Turco
Brian Sutherby
Tobias Stephan
Joel Lundqvist
Toby Petersen
Daryl Sydor
Landon Wilson

Bold = Expensive
Italics = Average​

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
COYOTES WELCOME LOMBARDI, AULIE

Matthew Lombardi will be on the 1st line, playing along side with Doan and Mueller. And Aulie will be our future #1 defenseman. We are sad to see Jokinen go, but we feel we got a good majority in return.
Good luck in Calgary Olli!

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
LONG TIME STAR FINDS NEW HOME​

Long time Stars player Jere Lehtinen will be packing his bags as he finds his new home up in Edmonton. As sad as we are to see him go, we thank him for his long years of dedication to our team and we hope you continue to do as well for the next few years to come.

Also Saying goodbye to young Nicklas Grossman. We feel as though your defensive attributes will better serve you in a diferent club.

The stars would like to welcome young LW Robert Nilsson to our franchise. We hope his playmaking skills will continue to flourish.

Also welcoming the Limestone, Maine born Defenseman Cody Wild. As a future prospect we hope his Offensive skills will help at the point and on the power play.​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad