Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I don't see anyone "bashing" at all.

That's why I had the comas... You'd rather see me use "doubting" ?

He is a bit slow and off in timing maybe... But why does something HAS to be wrong ? And why do we have to nitpick his game 5 periods into the season ?

We know who Sasha is, and that's a top-3 or 5 center in the league... Barkov is the least of my worry... Just enjoy this game bro ! ;)

Reactions: Mase

Mase

Busy being Cupped, thank you very much.
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
That's why I had the comas... You'd rather see me use "doubting" ?

He is a bit slow and off in timing maybe... But why does something HAS to be wrong ? And why do we have to nitpick his game 5 periods into the season ?

We know who Sasha is, and that's a top-3 or 5 center in the league... Barkov is the least of my worry... Just enjoy this game bro ! ;)

I have no doubts about Barkovs, talent, desire, or motivations. He will be elite.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Guarantee you with five minutes left in the third Q told the guys to get out of this without giving up a goal. The Tampa goal with three and a half left I would definitely say was Brown's fault just not being physical enough on his guy. Bad rebound by Bob as well there.

overall, very good second

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
It feels like we're lodged deep inside the Bolts' head, they're not playing their game at all and we're pretty much all over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad