Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
This is where having Q should make a huge difference. What team comes out on the ice in the 3rd

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Impressed with Matheson. Controlling the game with relative easy
He and Ek are a better pair tonight than on Thursday. Hoping this is a sign of things to come, as their individual talents should compliment each other.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Barkov is half a second off almost everywhere tonight

Also notices few times he's been in positiong when getting puck mid ice that if that continues someone will open ice destroy him this season

Reactions: Mase

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Things I've noticed in the 2nd:

There was a lot of empty seats when the period. Start. That's too bad, it was nice to see the fans packed. I know they're all full, but at the same time it would have been nice to see people get back to their seats in time.

Nice play by MM to try and break up that mini three on one. Then later he stole the puck from someone in his own end and played it towards the Tampa Bay bench when they were changing to create the too many men on the ice penalty. I like what I've seen so far in the first quarter of the second.

Amazing Hustle by Tro to break up that short-handed Tampa Bay 2 on 1. He skated his ass off!

Wow! What a goal by Hoff on the second power play. Just when I was thinking in my head that Huby has really disappointed me so far this year he goes and does that! Skated through the whole Tampa Bay Zone with the puck then Fed a perfect tape to tape pass to Hoff, and he is money from that spot. As much as I always look for Huby's negatives, his offensive mind almost cannot be touched in the game. He is a borderline wizard when he wants to be.

The second goal on the third power play was money. Huby is just rubbing it in my face now. Can't forget the big shot by Yands that hits the net, key to keeping the play going. Hoff is dirty with that shot. Now we're cooking!

The Weegs chance was A+!

That Acci whole shift was amazing! I don't know what was better, The Hit, or the goal? I like the hit because I was a physical player when I played.

** update I am 24 minutes behind now, too much action to make up time**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad