Hockey Prophets Top F/D Prospects List

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
I don't make the rules brotha. Brian does good work watching these guys and also including contextual factors like A/P scores.

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
How is Lysell not better than Bolduc, Pastujov, Lucius among others? He has outproduced them by very large amounts.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
One of them put up 56 points in the KHL. The other, as good as his college season may have been, did not (and he's 5 inches shorter, and 50 pounds lighter)

I recognize I am perhaps less rabid about Hutson than many, but they're simply not in the same tier of prospect.
I’m very confused why you’re trying to argue with me when I never said anything to indicate I think they’re the same tier of prospect

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
I’m very confused why you’re trying to argue with me when I never said anything to indicate I think they’re the same tier of prospect
Well, because you countered my supposition that one was a much bigger snub than the other, given he is both ranked lower on this list and is a better prospect, by saying "Both are easily 10 top D prospects."

How else would that response by interpreted. If Lane Hutson is a worse prospect, and he is ranked higher, than surely my supposition of a bigger snub is accurate and requires no response.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Well, because you countered my supposition that one was a much bigger snub than the other, given he is both ranked lower on this list and is a better prospect, by saying "Both are easily 10 top D prospects."

How else would that response by interpreted. If Lane Hutson is a worse prospect, and he is ranked higher, than surely my supposition of a bigger snub is accurate and requires no response.
Didn't seem to me like he "countered" you. Maybe he added his weight to your claim, essentially agreeing with you and adding his own thought at the end.

You come off as a little bit paranoid, here 😬

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Seems to be a lack of some notable Russians and some Forwards really pop out really high but compared to a lot of other such lists it isn't that bad.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018

Are you his mom or what dude god damn

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
One of them put up 56 points in the KHL. The other, as good as his college season may have been, did not (and he's 5 inches shorter, and 50 pounds lighter)

I recognize I am perhaps less rabid about Hutson than many, but they're simply not in the same tier of prospect.

Nikishin is like 3 years older than Hutson. I'd hope he is further in his development than Hutson lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad