GDT: Hockey Club @ Devils - 1:00 PM - MSG

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Caught that too. Dougie's been throwing the body so far this year, or trying to at least.

love when bratt gets in the mix with hits

It’s contagious at the moment seemingly. It’s early but it’s great to see guys physically engaged up and down the lineup. Need that element if you want to go all the way

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was told when I was a kid that Seamus (or maybe it was a different spelling of it) was Irish for James.

My grandmother used to call one of my dad’s friends named Seamus when she would see him. Because she was Irish and his name was James.

Reactions: My3Sons

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
The structure is night and day. I would prep for watching or attending games last year by simply acknowledging it was going to be a clusterf*** we might come out the other end of victoriously.

This feels so much more like actual hockey. I love it.

I also feel so happy for Dano and Sal who were openly having heart palpitations on air last year trying to call those games and seeing what we were doing defensively. :laugh:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Rachel has those eyes...

Oh lawd sanctify muh loinz
test-spray.gif

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
I was told when I was a kid that Seamus (or maybe it was a different spelling of it) was Irish for James.

My grandmother used to call one of my dad’s friends named Seamus when she would see him. Because she was Irish and his name was James.
I thought Casey was Italian. He’s from NJ, no?

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad