Hockey Cards - Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Wow, that's really high. Good for you.

They're nice-looking cards too. Someone must be really happy to have one of them if they spent that much.

Probably...I can't hold on to them. I had a good Crosby collection but my Ovechkin collection was even better...scary thing is, except for my personal collection of LA Kings, it was all pack opened by me.

During those years of 2005-2007 I pulled a lot of great cards of those two including 5 Crosby YG and 8 Ovechkin YGs. I pulled the Ultimate AO RC auto and the Rookie Update AO/Kovy dual auto RC, the Crosby 05/06 UD S2 Rookie Ink /87, etc. I also pulled two of the 05/06 SPA dual auto Kolzig/Ovechkin.

For some reason, whoever is really good, I can pull easy. Whoever I PC, I can't pull at all, lol. I think my only PC pulls of significance were a 05/06 Beehive Remarkable Matted Materials Wayne Gretzky Kings jersey auto /50 and a Cup Foundations Mike Richards quad patch auto (forget the year) Kings.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad