Friedman: His predictions on the landing spots of several big name UFAs

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil

Viktor Arvidsson: Heard Edmonton was going to try, but lots of interest.

Anthony Beauvillier: Pittsburgh.

Laurent Brossoit or Anthony Stolarz: Toronto.

William Carrier: Dallas.

Ian Cole: Utah.

Jake DeBrusk: I picked Seattle from the start, have to stick with it.

Brenden Dillon: New Jersey.

Matt Duchene: Dallas.

Joel Edmundson: Los Angeles or Ottawa.

Oliver Ekman-Larsson: Toronto was chasing hard.

Warren Foegele: Los Angeles.

Elias Lindholm: Boston.

Jordan Martinook: Chicago.

Sean Monahan: Columbus or Winnipeg.

Brandon Montour: I thought Utah, but now I'm not as certain. A lot of teams like his fire. Seattle is looking for more offence and is believed to be in the mix.

Brett Pesce: New Jersey.

Matt Roy: Washington.

Jeff Skinner: Seattle, but a lot of options.

Brady Skjei: Nashville.

Kevin Stenlund: Utah.

Chandler Stephenson: Nashville most likely, if not, Seattle or St. Louis.

Chris Tanev: Toronto (around six years at $4.5M AAV).

Teuvo Teravainen: Rangers or Chicago.

Tyler Toffoli: I thought Los Angeles or Rangers, but a few sources think San Jose snares him to entice Macklin Celebrini.

Yakov Trenin: Minnesota.

Sean Walker: If Florida’s defence is decimated by losing Ekman-Larsson and Montour, I could see them making a hard pitch.

Nikita Zadorov: Boston.

Tyler Bertuzzi: Chicago.

Sam Carrick: Rangers.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Don't really see a fit for OEL on the Leafs unless they're planning to play him in the top 4, which I would be extremely wary of.

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
Why would Boston be going after Zadorov at big money and multiple years when they have a perfectly good top 4 of Lindholm McAvoy Lohrei Carlo? Wouldn't they be more interested in Elias Lindholm or a top 6 winger or something like that?

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Why would Boston be going after Zadorov at big money and multiple years when they have a perfectly good top 4 of Lindholm McAvoy Lohrei Carlo? Wouldn't they be more interested in Elias Lindholm or a top 6 winger or something like that?
So Toronto doesn't get him 😉

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
There are enough minutes to go around for all of Lindholm, Lohrei and Zadorov on the left side.

Zadorov has Bruin written all over him.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011

One would think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad