GDT: High Effort GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
So are we allowed to question Staal's leadership now? After all, he's stopped putting up points.

After one game of not putting up a point? No. Can we question Jordan Staal for being almost entirely invisible offensively, taking a dumb penalty which led to the GWG, and not showing a whole lot of commitment om the defensive side of things?

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
I miss being enthused all day because there was a Canes game that night. These games aren't even close and have next to no entertainment value. JR better get us a defense or his seats are going to start emptying rapidly.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
After one game of not putting up a point? No. Can we question Jordan Staal for being almost entirely invisible offensively, taking a dumb penalty which led to the GWG, and not showing a whole lot of commitment om the defensive side of things?

I bet if the Hurricanes never traded for Jordan both teams' records would be reversed.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
If we lose Thursday and Saturday, JR needs to seriously look at becoming a seller.

I mean, I'm glad he is locking up this "core" of individual hockey talent, but as a team they suck.

Time to replenish the farm with some decent ******* prospects.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I can tel this is going to go south quick so I'll bow out before all hell breaks loose.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
If we lose Thursday and Saturday, JR needs to seriously look at becoming a seller.

I mean, I'm glad he is locking up this "core" of individual hockey talent, but as a team they suck.

And who exactly are they going to sell? Chad LaRose? Patrick Dwyer? Jay Harrison? Players are either young, have a NMC or are worthless. They aren't making any more deals this year.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC

Who exactly would we sell? Our best UFA is Chad LaRose :laugh:

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
I bet if the Hurricanes never traded for Jordan both teams' records would be reversed.
But Sutter would be so much better than Jordan playing against top 4 pairings, Dumoulin would be a lock for the Calder and Filip Forsberg would also be a lock for the Calder

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
And who exactly are they going to sell? Chad LaRose? Patrick Dwyer? Jay Harrison? Players are either young, have a NMC or are worthless. They aren't making any more deals this year.
Pretty much, any of our players worth anything are signed long term and won't be traded

There might be some marginal players we could trade for 3rd-7th round picks that we're pretty much assured will never be NHL regulars after being selected and developed by the Canes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad