HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Seven

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Yeah, I usually use the "set lineup" button, but then still log on most days to double-check. Otherwise, on days there is a full slate of games, I'm liable to find MacKinnon on my bench with three inferior players starting at C. Yahoo doesn't prioritize by player ranking or anything.

Thanks for that, I will keep that in mind. I used fantrax for years in my leagues and now I'm adjusting to yahoo and ESPN for football. Nice to have a hockey league for once, appreciate the invite gentlemen.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Thanks for that, I will keep that in mind. I used fantrax for years in my leagues and now I'm adjusting to yahoo and ESPN for football. Nice to have a hockey league for once, appreciate the invite gentlemen.
I've only used Fantrax once and I thought it was great. I wish the serious baseball league I'm in was on Fantrax, because we use ESPN and ESPN is hot garbage as a platform. Yahoo does a decent job, still room for some improvements though.

Glad to have ya. Pretty casual league, I wish there was more incentive to trade, but it's still fun. I like maintaining a fantasy hockey team, helps me stay plugged into the rest of the NHL a little more.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I've only used Fantrax once and I thought it was great. I wish the serious baseball league I'm in was on Fantrax, because we use ESPN and ESPN is hot garbage as a platform. Yahoo does a decent job, still room for some improvements though.

Glad to have ya. Pretty casual league, I wish there was more incentive to trade, but it's still fun. I like maintaining a fantasy hockey team, helps me stay plugged into the rest of the NHL a little more.

My fantasy baseball league on fantrax was fantastic. I found baseball perfect for my ADHD because of the constant movement of pitchers, relievers and utility players.. plus I drafted Ohtani as a relative unknown and won 2 championship before everyone folded due to being soft. Lots of trades and movements because there was a nice little cash reward for regular season and playoff finishes.

This league will definitely help me get back in touch with prospects and young players. When I use to game more often the NHL franchise was a great tool to know contracts, prospects and such as I always played franchise and rebuilt crap teams.

Reactions: jaster

Martin Elz

Jun 17, 2009
Ängelholm
Fantasy hockey makes me watch more games than just my favorite teams (Detroit/Vancouver/Capitals/Rangers/)
I work nights and i can watch two games a night, one west coast and one east coast.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
I forgot to set my lineup yesterday. The holiday got me. I usually set my lineup for the week at work on Mondays, but since I wasn't working yesterday I didn't remember until it was too late. Dang it, lol

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I forgot to set my lineup yesterday. The holiday got me. I usually set my lineup for the week at work on Mondays, but since I wasn't working yesterday I didn't remember until it was too late. Dang it, lol
Lucky for you, your opponent also forgot to set his lineup, and left more points on the bench than you did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad